E-learning is a way of opening learning to different people, places, methods and ideas.
It promotes educational opportunities and social justice by providing quality university education to those who wish to realize their potential.
SDMI, through academic research, educational innovation and its collaborative partnership, engages in open and distance learning and employment.
Most of the qualifications offered by SDMI are of modular structure – courses can therefore be combined to obtain an academic qualification (certificate or diploma)
- Business and management
- Health and social care/Health studies
- Humanities: arts, languages, history
- Information technology and computing
- Law and criminology
- Mathematics and statistics
- Psychology, philosophy, politics, economics
- Social sciences