SDMI sets up European and international projects with the aim of improving its educational support and its working tools with its participants.
SDMI also coordinates international cooperation projects aimed at sustainably improving the skills of our partners and therefore their actions with local communities.
In line with the international strategy adopted by the school, SDMI strives to improve the integration of its students, its teacher-researchers into the European Higher Education and Research Area by accompanying in European projects.
The Erasmus + program for higher education contributes to the creation of a European Higher Education Area by pursuing several objectives, including
- improving the quality and strengthening of the European dimension of higher education;
- increased mobility of students, teachers and academic staff;
- strengthening multilateral cooperation;
- transparency and recognition of acquired qualifications;
- the internationalization of European higher education institutions.
The program promotes mobility actions in Europe and abroad for students (periods of study or internships), teaching staff, as well as all staff of higher education institutions.
It also facilitates partnership actions through cooperation projects, knowledge alliances or capacity building projects as well as joint Bachelor / Master Programs.