SDMI has been involved in the higher education program of the Erasmus European Community since 2015. This program promotes transnational cooperation between European higher education institutions, promoting the mobility of students and teaching staff and improving the academic quality of studies and studies. qualifications throughout Europe.
SDMI is participating in the EURspace project, which aims to create a European area of skills and qualifications, through the development of a European platform that will promote recognition, validation, credit allocation, and certification of initial vocational training in all European countries. This approach will therefore allow the combination of theoretical and practical methods, in order to extend the national scale to the European scale.
1st Transnational Meeting in Arcos de Valdevez, Portugal, from the 25th to 26th of November 2015.
2nd transnational meeting to be held in Didim, Turkey, from the 19th to 20th of May 2016.
3rd transnational meeting to be held in Piatra Neamt, Romania, from the 04th to 05th of October 2016.
4rth transnational meeting to be held in Vilnius, Lithuania, from the 07th to 08th of June 2017
5rth Taining event to be held in Arcos de Valdevez, Portugal, from the 16th to 20th of April 2018.
6rth transnational meeting to be held in Les Ulis, France, from 4th to 5th july 2018
The project partnership consists of eight organizations from seven European countries:
- Escola Profissional do Alto Lima, C.I.P.R.L. (Portugal)
- Vilnius Tourism and Commerce School (Lithuanie)
- Colegiul Tehnic Gheorghe Cartianu (Romanie)
- Heziketa Teknikoko Elkartea (Espagne)
- Zeynep Mehmet Dönmez Mesleki ve Teknik Anadolu Lisesi (Turquie)
- Sustainable Develoment Management Institute (France)
- Associazone CNOS FAP Regione Umbria (Italie)
- Inercia Digital S.L. (Espagne)