The programme focuses on skills and knowledge required to maximise the potential of modern information technologies for innovation in business. To achieve this goal, the programme has been designed as a holistic experience with an equal balance of business and technology topics and with a focus on online and Internet businesses.
The programme provides an outstanding education with a unique integration of theory and practice:
- Practice-oriented teaching based on case studies and real-world examples ensures a tight integration of theory and practice.
- Company-based dissertation projects provide students with the opportunity to tackle real-world problems for real clients as part of a 10-week consulting project.
Successful students will be well equipped for a career as:
- Business and technology consultants focusing on e-business, e-commerce, and enterprise applications.
- Project managers responsible for the delivery of technology and business solutions.
- Business and technology managers influencing e-business and e-commerce strategies.
- IT architects specifying or developing enterprise-wide IT solutions.
- Entrepreneurs establishing their own innovative companies in the IT and online sector.
The programme is open to everyone with an interest in the intersection of business and technology. A background in business, management or computing is preferable, but not essential.