SDMI offers a variety of Summer and Winter Programmes each year!
Not every student is able to spend an entire semester or year abroad during his academic training. Therefore, Sustainable Management Development Institute offers a variety of short-term options, such as Summer and Winter Programmes, of three weeks each, in July and January respectively. SDMI plans, coordinates, and implements the organisation of Summer and Winter study programmes.
If you have any question or enquiry about our programmes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should you join our Summer and Winter Programmes?
Academic benefits :
- Earn major, minor, GEP, or elective credits
- Engage in hands-on learning
- Gain a global perspective on your study field
- Improve your language skills
- Gain cross-cultural skills
- Strengthen your life skills such as flexibility, problem-solving, confidence, independence, communication, self-reliance, critical thinking, creativity, initiative.
- Develop new interests
- Make new friends and important network connections.
- Make your CV stand out!
- Increase your employability developing better skills
- Find a job abroad with your valuable international experience.