E-learning is open to people, places, methods and ideas.
It promotes educational opportunity and social justice by providing high-quality university education to all who wish to realise their ambitions and fulfil their potential.
Through academic research, pedagogic innovation and collaborative partnership it seeks to be a world leader in the design, content and delivery of supported open and distance learning.
Most qualifications of the Institue are modular in structure - the appropriate number of courses at the appropriate levels can be combined together to obtain an academic qualification (a degree, certificate or diploma).
- Business and management
- Health and social care/Health studies
- Humanities: arts, languages, history
- Information technology and computing
- Law and criminology
- Mathematics and statistics
- Psychology, philosophy, politics, economics
- Social sciences
- Continuing Professional Development