Certificate of Project Management (CPD)
The Diploma of Project Management is a special series of courses combined with an assessment to provide an accredited pathway for the nationally recognised qualification of Diploma of Project Management.
The Diploma of Project Management is for Project Managers currently or soon to be managing projects from an 'end to end' perspective. It is also suitable for experienced Project Managers looking for further Continuing Professional Development and to have their experience recognised through achievement of a nationally recognised Project Management qualification.
On completion of the Diploma of Project Management, you will :
- Understand how all of the functions of project management 'fit together'
- Have comprehensive skills and knowledge for scoping and planning projects
- Know how to implement projects and apply best practice techniques to 'real projects'
- Know how to better manage people and team management in projects
- Know how to use techniques for the management of costs, resources and procurement activities required over the life of a project
- Understand risk management for projects, in particular environmental, organisational and project-specific risks (schedules, budgets etc)
- Understand how to benchmark your project management against world class benchmarks
- Know how to use techniques for measuring and improving project management performance
- Be practised at implementing your project management skills for achieving high value outcomes with your peers, team and other stakeholders
- Hold a nationally recognised qualification of Diploma of Project Management
The Diploma of Project Management is facilitated by highly reputable, qualified, expert project management professionals.