SDMI is proud to offer numerous Summer and Winter Programme opportunities each year!
We realize that not every student will be able to spend an entire semester or year abroad. Therefore, we offer multiple short-term options, Summer (3 weeks between june to july) and Winter Programs (3 week in january). SDMI plans, coordinates, and implements all aspects of summer and winter study programs. The courses are taught by SDMI from a variety of academic disciplines and departments, is available during the length of the program.
Why study abroad for a summer or winter?
- Earn major, minor, GEP, or elective credits
- Engage in hands-on learning
- Gain a global perspective of your coursework/field of study
- Improve language skills
- Gain cross-cultural skills & sensitivity
- Strengthen life skills such as flexibility, problem-solving, confidence, independence, communication, self-reliance, critical thinking, creativity, inititative
- Find new interests
- Make new friends & connections
- Enhance your resume/stand out!
- Increase employability with your new and enhanced skills
- Ability to discuss your experiences abroad in an interview