SDMI is offering its European Winter Programme (EWP).
The success of the program is defined by is wide-ranging elective courses which are mostly taught in English.
These include :
- instruction in intercultural communication,
- language courses (at your fluency level),
- curriculum-related fieldtrips,
- and small multinational classes.
Our program is led by an experienced and dedicated international and administrative team.
Since its inception, more than 1000 students from all continents have taken part in the Winter Program in Europe and thus have taken advantage of this excellent opportunity to enjoy a truly life changing experience.
Reason to joint the European Winter Programme :
- Study and travel
- A true academic experience
- Courses in many educational areas
- Classmate and lectures from around the world
- Immersion in France culture
- Les Ulis, an exciting city less than 1 hour from Paris
- An experienced team
- Excellent value for money
- The perfect program if you are going abroad for the first time
- At the heart of the largest tertiary business park in Europe Courtaboeuf with 1200 companies
- A springboard to your academic and professional future !!
SDMI is proud to offer numerous Summer and Winter Programme opportunities each year!
We realize that not every student will be able to spend an entire semester or year abroad. Therefore, we offer multiple short-term options, Summer (3 weeks between June to July) and Winter Programs (3 week in January). SDMI plans, coordinates, and implements all aspects of summer and winter study programs. The courses are taught by SDMI from a variety of academic disciplines and departments, is available during the length of the program.
Why study abroad for a summer or winter?
Personal Benefits :
- Strengthen life skills such as flexibility,
- critical thinking,
- Find new interests
- Make new friends & connections
Professional/Career Benefits :
- Enhance your resume/stand out!
- Increase employability with your new and enhanced skills
- Ability to discuss your experiences abroad in an interview