Languages for professional use
Your specific language goals are :
- – to hold informal conversations with business colleagues
- – to take part in business discussions
- – to make presentations and conduct meetings
- – to talk with confidence on the telephone
- – to write accurate and informative reports, letters and faxes
- – to broaden business-related vocabulary
Institut de Formations et De Managements specialises in the provision of intensive language training courses for adults, teenagers and children in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, .., Hindi, Tamil; Chinese.
How SDMI will help you achieve your goals ?
Typically the course covers :
- – review of the grammar points needing attention to develop accuracy in the use of the language
- – development of the vocabulary used in business situations including small talk for cross-cultural bonding
- – interactive and dynamic oral practice sessions to encourage the expression of ideas and opinions, incorporating new vocabulary and idioms as well as manipulating sophisticated and more complex language structures
- – comprehension practice to help the participants acquire a comfortable understanding of a written document or a spoken presentation, be it of a general nature or business related
- – role-plays to stimulate a wide range of business scenarios including presentations, negotiations, telephone conversations, and meetings
Throughout the programme students are actively encouraged to express their opinions as they would in their own workplace.
SDMI intensive language courses are aimed at ambitious :
- – professionals for business communication
- – university and college students
- – students for examination preparation : IELTS, CAE, FCE, TOEIC, TOEFL, French, German and Spanish examinations